Reblog with your Personality types bolded, for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better! Add some others if you know any (such as Hogwarts houses: not a typical personality test, but they give other people insight into what you’re like!) Ones with free online tests are linked.
Western Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Boar
Celtic Zodiac: [x]: Birch, Rowan, Ash, Alder, Willow, Hawthorne, Oak, Holly, Hazel, Vine, Ivy, Reed, Elder
Myers-Briggs [x]: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP.
The Five Temperaments [x]: Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine, Supine.
Enneagram [x]: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9.
Soul type [x]: Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior.
Hogwarts House [x, but Pottermore is better]: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw.
You just learned a bit about me
- I am a cuddler
- I am a morning person
- I am an only child
- I am currently in my pajamas
- I am currently pregnant
- I am left handed
- I am a little shy around everyone at first
- I bite my nails
- I can be paranoid at times
- I enjoy country music
- I enjoy smoothies
- I enjoy talking on the phone
- I have a car
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school
- I have a hidden talent
- I have a pet
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl
- I have all my grandparents
- I have been to another country
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor
- I have broken a bone
- I have bathed someone
- I have changed a diaper
- I have changed a lot over the past year
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color
- I have had major/minor surgery
- I have killed another person
- I have had my hair cut within the last week
- I have mood swings
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
- I have rejected someone before
- I like the taste of blood
- I love Michael Jackson
- I love sleeping
- I love to shop
- I own 100 CDs or more
- I own and use a library card
- I have more than 100 books in my room
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time
- I sleep a lot during the day
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis
- I work at a job that I enjoy
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free
- I am currently wearing socks
- I am tired
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt/write
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park
- Collected something really stupid
- Gone to a concert
- Helped someone
- Spun turn tables
- Watched four movies in one night
- Been broken up with
- Taken a college or university level course
- Been in a car accident
- Been in a tornado
- Watched someone die
- Been to a funeral
- Burned yourself
- Ran a marathon
- Your parents got divorced
- Cried yourself to sleep
- Spent over $200 in one day
- Cheated on someone
- Been cheated on
- Written a 10 page letter
- Had a best friend
- Lost someone you loved
- Skipped school
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do
- Stolen books from the library
- Been in a mental hospital
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies
- Fired a gun
- Been in a school play or production
- Been fired from a job
- Taken a lie detector test
- Swam with dolphins
- Attempted suicide
- Written poetry
- Read more than 20 books a year
- Gone to Europe
- Loved someone you couldn’t have
- Used a coloring book over age 12
- Had surgery
- Had stitches
- Taken a taxi
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once
- Had a hamster
- Dyed your hair
- Had something pierced
- Gotten straight A’s
- Your parents sent you to a shrink
- Been handcuffed
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
Anonymous asked: 1, 10, 11, 18~
1. the meaning behind my URL. well, that’s easy enough. the ‘lala’ part is because I love singing, and I’m just naturally a very spacy/whimsical person so hum randomely sometimes. the ‘dubulove’ part is because, well, do you know SHINee, anon? ‘dubu’ is a nickname for Onew, the leader of SHINee, and basically, he’s my favorite celebrity in the world. he’s so adorable~! also, i’m very clumsy like him.
10. biggest turn on/s. um…? i dunno, i’m not a very sexual person. i don’t really want a relationship like that right now, either, so i don’t really have any idea. :/ sorry about that…
11. age. should i even answer this..? okay, well. um, i’m 16 currently, but very mature for my age, and i’ve already seen/read a lot of inappropriate (in more than one way) stuff, which really, you should expect for kids my age. so, i could say mentally, i’m almost, like, in my 50s or something, i know a lot of really horrible things about the world. you could tell me a lot of things about war and animal cruelty and torture and sex and things like that and maybe i’d be disgusted, but not shocked or horrified. and that kind of makes me feel old, because i don’t really have any of that childlike innocence left, even though it may look like it.
18. phobia. hmm. i have nyctophobia, a fear of the dark, and always have. i also have problems sleeping, so when i’m awake at midnight because i can’t sleep, it’s very scary. because of Kingdom Hearts, i used to think there were heartless and other creepy things hiding in the shadows, and so i’d run past dark hallways and doorways as fast as i could, even in my own house. sometimes i’d feel like everything was growing bigger and swallowing me up when it was too dark. i couldn’t leave my closet open at night because the black hole it had when there were no lights on was too freaky. things like that. it’s gotten better, mostly because i can see better in the dark now than i could when i was a kid, and there are also faint blue lights coming from a server and a radio/cd player in my and my twin’s room. the fact that our bed is now also 5 feet above the ground also helps, since i can’t see the closet when it’s open anymore.
Well, since I skipped so many days, the weekend because I was out snowboarding, and yesterday because I was scrolling through, like, a hundred pages of tumblr. So. Here are five facts since I promised one for each day.
#8: I really like to draw. I’ve been getting kind of out of practice, but I used to be pretty good at it. I’m not saying I could draw, like, the most beautiful thing you’d ever seen before, but I could try pretty damn hard. I was especially good at copying things. Give me a picture, and I could give you a pretty decent line-art of it in less than a day, if it wasn’t too complicated. Another few days to color it. I always wanted to learn how to animate or draw comics or something, too, because whenever I read a particularly good story I’d want to draw it. I still do, for some things I read nowadays. Maybe I’ll actually try it one day. You all will get first glimpse, I guess.
#9: I have a whole bunch of fandoms. I am, like, a really big otaku, too, though I guess I can be pretty good at not showing it. I like things like Naruto and One Piece, and all sorts of CLAMP stuff. I couldn’t even tell you all of them. And then there are the other fandoms, like Harry Potter, Homestuck, Fusion Fall, anything Disney… The list could go on and on for all the things I like to watch and look at. It’s all very time consuming and confusing to keep track of.
#10: I always wanted a bunk bed. Or at least a bed in the air. A hammock, for example, would be awesome. Right now I have a loft bed, which is totally awesome. I love it, except you can’t move a whole lot up there because then it shakes a whole lot, like crazy. Very dangerous.
#11: This is totally random, but I hate wearing socks. As a kid I would get yelled at every day because my parents didn’t like it when we didn’t wear socks in the house because apparently their reasoning is that it’s easier to clean sweat out of socks than it is the carpet, which I agree with, but what’s the harm of not wearing socks if they’re not sweating? I usually didn’t wear socks even when it was cold, so you know. It seemed kind of pointless to me then, and I didn’t like how restricting they felt, like my feet couldn’t breathe. It feels silly to me now.
#12: This may not be a secret to some, but I feel like I haven’t told some people or they forget or something, or maybe I just assume too much because I always assume people know this. I have a twin sister. Her name is Bethany, and she’s pretty amazing. It’s maybe kind of ridiculous how close we are, because we basically have shared everything since we were born. Friends, clothes, books, toys, phones, everything and anything you can name. She’s always been there for me, even when we argue, because those never last long. Arguments, I mean. It always seems like we can never keep our anger. I’ll be utterly upset with her over something she wouldn’t give me or tell me, but then a few minutes later I’d forget or feel guilty or anything and then I’d just stop being angry. It’s the same with her. Dunno why that is, but it’s great that we’ve never had gigantic arguments over stuff and don’t speak to each other for days like other siblings. But it may have contributed to my social anxiety, because since I always have someone to talk to, I never reach out to others and get nervous when around other people.
It’s been a week since I started this! Wow!
Okay, so today’s fact is:
I have never worn my hair in pigtails before today. I’ve worn my hair in a ponytail many times before, but I always hated how I looked whenever I put my hair up, so I almost never did. I like how my hair looks in pigtails, though, and it helps that my hair is curly now. Apparently I look cute, so I’m going to do this more often.
Haha, that was a lame fact. I’ll tell you a better one tomorrow!
Whoops. I forgot yesterday’s. So here’s two new ones.
I really love photography. My dad owns, like, five digital cameras, and had a few old ones that used film. We still have negatives and prints from a really, really long time ago. He’s soooo good at it, and we have a whole bunch of his pictures enlarged and hung around the house. He’s offered to teach me, but I’m not very good at it, even though I love it. :’<
I play the cello in my school orchestra. I used to have a private teacher, too, but I stopped for a while, for a ‘break’ and haven’t gone back yet. Piano was the first instrument I ever played, and recorder in school. I also learned how to play violin, and my twin sister and I played a song together on the same violin for a school concert. I bowed and she fingered the notes for the first half of the song, and we switched at the eight-measure rest in the middle of the song. It was pretty epic, I have to say. There are so many instruments I still want to learn, though, like guitar and flute and such, and I want to re-learn to play piano again (I quit before entering middle school).
It may already be obvious, but I love playing video games. I’ve had a PS2 since I was in elementary, and Kingdom Hearts has been my very favorite series ever since it first came out. I like a lot of games from Squeenix, especially the KH series and The World Ends With You, which is also an amazing game. A lot of games I play are from Japan, which really makes me want to move there and learn Japanese just so I won’t be hit with this much anxiety when a new amazing game comes out that I really want to play but comes out in, like, two years for America. Yeah. My other favorite game series-es are the Legend of Zelda series, just for the puzzles and the storyline and the sheer amazingness; the Super Smash Bros series, because it’s just fun to play with your friends, and with characters that pretty much everyone knows; and the Persona series, because they are pretty amazing, too. Every single plot of a Persona game is really complex, and there are so many different things you can do in them, and there are different endings! It’s the first game I’ve ever played with a different ending rather than ‘game over’ or ‘you win!’.
I have really sensitive skin. No kidding. If I wear jewelry, it will give me rashes in hours, unless it’s at least 80% gold or so. It’s really annoying and expensive. And I miss out on so many pretty necklaces. ;~;